Pool STILLLLL Cloudy

Jun 9, 2014
Skiatook, OK
So I opened the pool very impatiently and all of the gunk on top of the cover has now landed squarely in the pool. What was a clear pool with a little settled dirt on the bottom quickly became a green swamp. I began by scooping out gunk (i think i have got it all but can't see the bottom) and added about 8 bottles of bleach. I figure go big or go home!! I vacuumed and scrubbed the walls numerous time in the last few days. Below are my current numbers after using my Taylor k2006 kit . Please help the cloudiness does not seem to be clearing.

FC 12
PH 7.6
TA 100
CH 180
CYA 35

Welcome to the forum. :wave: What we teach here will be quite a bit more precise than you are currently doing. You need to SLAM your pool. The article that will guide you through that is located in Pool School and it will ALWAYS work.......you just have to follow the directions precisely. We will be glad to help you get your pool back to sparkling clear.

Heh i did the exact same thing a week ago and am paying the price still and have my own thread on it. I would read pool school and familiarize yourself with what to do and what NOT to do!! The devils in the details and clean everyday. I am still finding stuff on the bottom as the pool clears. Pool school works!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.