Dolphin nautilus plus

Apr 27, 2015
china grove,nc
Found a site online selling it with two sets of each filters for 688 with free shipping. Seems to be the best price I have found for a good middle of the road robot cleaner. I have a 22k ig vinyl pool. Would yall recommend this cleaner or something else in the same price range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a in ground vinyl and i have the regular Nautilus. It's a great cleaner without any bells and whistles. I love the thing and if a good basic cleaner suits your needs, then I would recommend it.

That looks like a pretty good price too.

Wanted to chime in.... Just got my Dolphin Nautilus off Amazon ($515) a week or so ago. I am going from a Polaris 280 cleaner to the Dolphin. The only question I have is why didn't I switch sooner. The cleaner is worth its weight in gold in my opinion. Set it and forget it. I have a 23K gallon pool and it does a awesome job. My old Polaris would occasionally miss a spot and I would have to direct it to the spot. Not with my Dolphin. Throw it in, hit the power button, and return in a couple of hours to a clean pool.

Thanks for everyone in the forums for pointing me in the right direction.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The Plus will likely be my next purchase WHEN my old TigerShark dies in the near future. Not sure on its age as I inherited it, but it's got to be 7+ years old. I guess in my climate that's only about 3+ years of usage though. Kinda like dog years versus human years. [emoji6]

# Sent from mobile device. Beware of brevity and spelling errors!

Man o man this thing makes me happy!! Cleaned the pool like a champ. Climbed the walls and cleaned up top. Tried to get on the stairs but only made I believe once or twice that I saw. Overall I am very impressed with the machine. I was a little worried it wouldn't get some of the stuff but it did great. Now the pool looks amazing. And I don't have to drag out the 30ft of hose and try to navigate the pole over the stuff at the deepend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.