South Texas Viking "Poseidon" Fiberglass Install (Before & After Pics)

Texas Splash

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Texas, San Antonio/Marion, South-Central Area
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Our pool is 16' x 40', and 7' at the deep end, installed in Apr 2013. It took a little over 30 "calendar" days to install our pool, but crews were actually on the property only 13 work days total. We were blessed with fairly good weather the whole time. Specifics about this pool/equipment are in my signature. We live in south Texas, just outside of San Antonio. If anyone has questions about our pool or the installer, shoot me a Private Messenger and I'll give you all the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: S. Texas Viking "Poseidon" Fiberglass Install and After Pics (Lots)

Beautiful! I love all the pictures - I haven't seen all those steps of a fiberglass pool build. Pretty cool. The Blue is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and take care! Suz.

Great looking pool! I like seeing the fiberglass installs. I Was leaning towards fiberglass but could not find a layout that fit our needs. I really like the flagstone coping. It ties in nicely with the walk to the pool.
What's up with the four return in the shallow end. I assume it is to give a strong flow to the one return.

The smile one the boys faces makes it worth it!

Love the fountain pot. Looks great and the pool,looks big with you guys in it!

IpaFan, yes, there are 4 returns on the far end plus 2 more adjacent to them on the side. Definitely helps to keep the water moving towards the other end (40' to skimmer).

The terra-cotta pot was an idea we had later after having an extra sub-out installed for a possible fountain or waterfall. Later saw the pot and decided to give it a try. :)

Reactions: LSU

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: South Texas Viking "Poseidon" Fiberglass Install (Before & After Pics)

No doubt! That's why we're here! Awesome guard dog keeping out the riff raff! :-D

Pat! Just beautiful! I love the color of your pool and that walkway leading to the pool! It does look hot there, but your water looks refreshing!!!

I have to say, Molly just may be my favorite. In the first picture, I didn't even see her on my phone screen until someone mentioned her. She completely blended in. First she looks all alert, then pooped! Is she on guard duty a lot??? Does she like to swim?

First she looks all alert, then pooped! Is she on guard duty a lot??? Does she like to swim?
Ha, thanks. In years past, she was always kind of hesitant about the water. We have a large German Shepard who jumps right in no problem. So this year we encouraged her more & more. Now she prances over the steps, gently gets the courage, and takes the plunge. :swim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.