Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Hello,

With the great help from the folks on this site I finally got the pool crystal clear and ready to go. I was looking at purchasing a Solar cover. There are many companies out there I was wondering if anyone has any experience with any companies in Canada for purchasing a cover as well as reel to wrap it up with. The pool is 18 x 33.

Not sure if it is just me or where I live (Northern Alberta), it is hard to find anything for a pool up here.

Thanks!

Hello,

With the great help from the folks on this site I finally got the pool crystal clear and ready to go. I was looking at purchasing a Solar cover. There are many companies out there I was wondering if anyone has any experience with any companies in Canada for purchasing a cover as well as reel to wrap it up with. The pool is 18 x 33.

Not sure if it is just me or where I live (Northern Alberta), it is hard to find anything for a pool up here.

Thanks!

Canadian Tire usually has the covers in stock in the pool aisle in a couple of sizes:
Solar Blanket, Rectangular | Canadian Tire

But you'll likely have to order the reel elsewhere.

Solar Covers 18 X 36 ft Rectangle - Pool Supplies Canada
Above Ground Reel System - Pool Supplies Canada

Hello,

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.