Jandy Colors Convert to LED?

forya

Jun 18, 2013
SE Pa (Bucks County)
I have a Jandy Colors light, the 120V Halogen one (I think, there is not an external transformer). There are only 4 of the 8 lights working. I was going to replace them, but I thought it might be better to replace the Halogen bulbs with LEDs. Has anyone done this? As far as I can see with the research I've done on the internet the bulbs are 12V 2pin Flood bulbs. Most likely MR-16's. They are 75 Watt Halogens. I can find LEDs that meet those specs, but I am not sure if there will be a size difference, or how they will behave. From what I can telll the 120V lights (which I think I have) have a transformer inside the light fixture, which makes the bulbs 12V. But I cannot confirm this. Has anyone had a Jandy Colors JPL fixture? has anyone converted one to LED?

Forya, I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about your LED lights. Not sure if you have resolved your issue by now, but this reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for checking-in with TFP. Have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.