Upgrading: EZtouch vs iAqualink?

Jun 17, 2013
Dallas, TX
My Compool cp3600 has stopped functioning. Since it's obsolete, our only option is to upgrade.

Our pool tech has quoted me on the EZtouch and the iAqualink. Aside from the smartphone control on the iAqualink, is any system generally better than the other? The iAqualink would cost significantly more than the EZtouch, so I'm inclined to go the cheaper route if all other things are the same.

Look into the Pentair 521107 ComPool to EasyTouch Control System Upgrade Kit without Transformer. You can use your existing enclosure with all the relays, and just have to replace the left hand side door which has the circuit board and display. Add the Screen Logic and wireless interface kit and you will be all set. I did this to my old Compool LX10/timemaster which croaked last month. It was very easy to do and I could not be happier. I got everything I need from Sunplay for about $850.00 and did it myself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.