Is this an early version of a Jandy NeverLube valve?

The Bing

LifeTime Supporter
The attached image is of one of the two 3-way diverter valves in my plumbing system. There are no identifying markings on it that I can find, so I cannot determine the manufacturer. My pool was built circa 1987. I am not the original owner and do not know if this is original equipment. Upon removing the eight screws, I see that the actual diverter face (panel?) has a square rubber gasket that has seen better days. I'm wondering if this is an early version of a Jandy NeverLube valve (it has a white body with black cover, handle, and guts)? If it is, is it possible to simply replace the cover, handle, and guts with same parts from a new valve, say a 4715 3-port NeverLube?

Thanks

pool 3-way valve.jpg

The pool store turned out to be not very helpful. I self-diagnosed using info from this web site. Turns out that the valve is likely an older Hayward Dial-a-Flow 3-way valve, since Hayward valve seal part SPX0733E fits perfectly. I unscrewed the pads/paddles on both of my valves and replaced each seal with this part, used Teflon Magic Lube on the seals and the pads, and now the valves work as designed--no more seepage due to worn out seal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.