Pool liner quality vs price?

bob22

Sep 1, 2008
Philadelphia
Our 10-yr old liner needs to be replaced due to some holes and significant fading.
A highly recommended fellow came by with brochures from 2 companies; we settled on this one:
http://www.garrettliners.com/

He recommended 27 mil and for removal of old and install of new liner quoted $2850 for a 16 x 32 in-ground.
The price seems high to me and I would appreciate the thoughts of others on the liner company and the pricing.
Any other suggestions and questions we should ask as we shop/decide are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Bob

For a 16x32 I charge 2450.00 this is a pool with no steps or a fiberglass step. I don't break my jobs down ie liner is this price and labor is this. I include liner labor and new faceplates.If I just sold the liner it would be around 1900.00,but my main business is installing new pools and liners are a sideline

For a 16x32 I charge 2450.00 this is a pool with no steps or a fiberglass step. I don't break my jobs down ie liner is this price and labor is this. I include liner labor and new faceplates.If I just sold the liner it would be around 1900.00,but my main business is installing new pools and liners are a sideline

Thanks a lot Balagreta! I have steps and in Philadelphia suburbs so his price is likely market competitive.
Have a relaxing Sunday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.