Raise calcium level

Welcome to TFP.

If you look through Pool School you will find information on our system of maintaining pools. The two I would point you to are:

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

If you add more information about your pool to your signature it helps us understand your situation more and give recommendations more specific to your situation.

For some reason my "signature line" did not appear. Specifics are:

Pool: 35K gal IG gunite / krystalkrete free form beach entry; Pentair 72 sq ft DE; Raypak 399K heater; inline PerformMax Saniking; 2 HP Emerson pump
Spa: 800 gal IG gunite / krystalkrete; Purex 150 sq ft cartridge; Raypak 181K heater; 1.5 HP AO Smith pump
Featrues: Spa waterfall to pool with control valve; pool infinity edge with sump pump for recircuclation

For some reason my "signature line" did not appear. Specifics are:

Pool: 35K gal IG gunite / krystalkrete free form beach entry; Pentair 72 sq ft DE; Raypak 399K heater; inline PerformMax Saniking; 2 HP Emerson pump
Spa: 800 gal IG gunite / krystalkrete; Purex 150 sq ft cartridge; Raypak 181K heater; 1.5 HP AO Smith pump
Featrues: Spa waterfall to pool with control valve; pool infinity edge with sump pump for recircuclation
if you typed it the same way it might be too long. You need to abbreviate as you only get 5 lines.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.