Hole in Winter cover ?

reindeerboy

LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2008
Jamestown, ND
Does anyone know where or How I can find a patch kit for a Meyco mesh cover?

Really small holes and luckily the holes are about a foot in on the edge of the pool and not in the middle. I could cut a small patch peice out of the sock it comes in and use that to sew it in. I thought of going in a circle and then just stiching it with waterproof stiching and then attempt to do an awesome hand stich on it. Its only 5 years old and it looks like some kind of animal chewed a small hole in it. We bought the house last year and it came with the pool. I really like the cover, but the small holes are bugging me.

If I left them alone, my thoughts are that they probably would be fine for this year and maybe another year or 2 and then I would probably just reorder a new one online.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks

Thanks. I ordered it. Once it comes, I will put it on and then let everyone know what I think. The small hole is only about the size of a pea so I plan to cut it in a circle and attach it to both the top and bottom to give it extra strength.

Thanks a bunch for the direction. For some reason, I tried to do a search and didnt come up with anything and then I was a bit more descriptive and found some other sites but non that looked as good as the one you had mentioned. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.