Aquarite Fixed! Thanks TFP

PSU Joe

LifeTime Supporter
May 12, 2015
Garnet Valley/PA
So after opening the pool this spring using the methods all described here my pool water went from green to crystal in 3 days. Completeled my SLAM and let everything slide down into equilibrium. Then I noticed my SWG was not working (lights would come on for 15 seconds then turn off). After a quick note to TFP was directed to a thread "Aquarite not generating - lights not on" and sure enough I had the same issue. Yesterday I had received my current limiter and all my soldering equipment ready and performed the extraction of the old limiter (which looked fine until you touched it then it fell apart) and soldered in the new one. VOILA system works perfectly once again. Just wanted to send a quick Thank You and hopefully inform anyone who is having similar issues. Was an easy, fun and cheap fix (although it's a good thing I don't have to solder for a living!).

Saved me hundreds of dollars and the satisfaction of fixing it myself. Just signed up to be a site supporter! Next onto adding Borates to the pool.

Joe

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.