Pool/Deck Install Finished Finally!

May 7, 2015
Sagamore Hills, OH
First full year with the pool. Construction just finished last fall on the pool. Legacy pool here which is similar to splash pools. Liner never needs replaced so deck can be built right over pool edges. I really took advantage of it. Father-in-law helped build custom bench with storage you can see in pics below and now we have two matching gates. I installed fence and did some work on the railings. Had carpenter do deck supports and deck flooring. I also did lighting which you can see on step up in deck and steps. All pool equipment is hidden in a door on left side of the stairs.

That is beautiful! Very nice work!

What kind of plants is that there on the right side of your steps? I need some of those!!

Thank you ! Those are hostas, early in the season they look like that and eventually they bloom flowers on long stems.

- - - Updated - - -

What a beautiful pool! I've always had a fondness for wooden decks, they are so classic. Congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, what makes it so the liner never has to be replaced?

Thank you! The pool and the liner is all one piece. The pool is made of material, the walls and the floor, that is super thick and used in navy seal parachutes. The pool itself is like a big balloon. Outside of the base galvanized steel beams push against the walls and the water pushes back. You don't drain the pool in the winter because that is what gives it strength.i don't want to post any Google pics because of copyright issues lol but Google splash or legacy pools and look at the construction. The structure of my pool is completely hidden.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.