Hello From The Buckeye State!!

May 27, 2015
Sunbury, OH
Hi, I'm Bryan. My pool resides near Sunbury, Ohio. She's an Intex 22' x 52" Ultra-Frame. Right now she is running the cartridge filter system that came in the box. I plan to upgrade to a sand filter and saltwater system in the near future. I also plan to construct a deck around a quarter of the pool to make it more inviting and easier to get in and out of. The kids, wife and I love it. We had an Intex 15' x 42" Easy-Set prior to this and we loved that but we outgrew it. I'm sure we will upgrade to a larger, more permanent pool within a couple years. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning new tips and tricks!

-Bryan

Absolutely Bryan. Nice to hear from you. Lots of great experience to be had and plenty of experts here on TFP to assist. If you haven't done so already, take a few moments to review some of the basic concepts of following the TFP methods to maintain your pool, and always feel free to add a custom signature to your profile so everyone can see the specifics of your system. Pics are always welcome as well. Hope you have a great pool season.