liquidator parts

No need to PM....others may need the info, too.

The manufacturer is Hasa, Inc and can be found @ hasapool.com. They are not very responsive.

Post up what your are looking for and I'll see if I can help.

It looks like the place where, I purchased my Liquidator sells all of the LQ parts. poolandspawarehouse.com

After three seasons, my outlet float gave way. The plastic had broken down where you screw it into the container and as I went to tighten it the connector just came off. Ordered a repl. today. $31.00! Ouch!

I wonder if anyone has come up with a float assembly for the LQ that can be made from parts available at a local hardware store? It almost looks like a modified toilet float could work.

keithw said:
I wonder if anyone has come up with a float assembly for the LQ that can be made from parts available at a local hardware store? It almost looks like a modified toilet float could work.

My bet is that all of the parts are off-the-shelf. Just a matter of identifying them and locating a source that will sell in small quantities.

The filler tube appears to be a cutoff oil funnel that you can buy at Walmart. The tank is a standard tank similar to what our plating shop at work uses.

Yes a lot of it does look pretty common except the float assembly. I am going to do some browsing around Home Depot next time I am in there to see if I can find anything. I googled some key words but couldn't find anything that looked workable.

keithw said:
Yes a lot of it does look pretty common except the float assembly. I am going to do some browsing around Home Depot next time I am in there to see if I can find anything. I googled some key words but couldn't find anything that looked workable.

I found some similar items on hydroponics equipment web sites. It might be useful to post a picture in case another member who doesn't have a Liquidator recognizes it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.