Too good a deal?

Welcome to the forum Eddie :wave:

Sorry I don't have any experience with that company so please consider this a welcome and a friendly "bump" ;)

Re: First time purchase

They don't tell you much about it, and it seems the cheap "Pool Only" is just that, no pump, filter, etc), no mention of materials, construction type, etc.

Ike

p.s. for comparison you might want to look at Royal Pools 18' x 33' Oval Above Ground Pools | Royal Swimming Pools I have never dealt with them, but a number of forum members have, and they have a reputation of being DIY friendly.

Thank you I apparently don't know how to find my threads so I wasnt sure if it had posted. I like the Royal pools, but had an issue that left a bad taste in my mouth. I was talking online to "Zach" and asked my questions. He told me just a second then logged out and online support was no longer available. When I called, Zach answered. :/ I put together a decent package from them but now think I'll head to speak to my local company first before I decide one way or another.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.