question on valves going from pool to spa and back ?

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I am a new pool owner and have not had the time to read up on how to use the Hayward ProLogic PS-8 controller.

Our panel is configured for pool or spa operations w heater, blower, etc.

I have an AquaPod Remote, and was trying to sync-up the remote w the panel. So if I press the BLOWER on the panel, I was trying to identify what function on the Remote lit-up so I would know what function key to hit on the remote to turn on the BLOWER. When I was at the panel and I went from POOL to SPA, I saw the valve's change at the equip pad to SPA from POOL and vice versa. However, I did not see the blower identified on the AquaPod. Is there a way to sync-up the names on the panel to the names on the AquaPod for all functions?

For example, POOL, SPA & FILTER are synced-up. So are the SCUPPERS in the POOL mode and are labeled WATER FEATURE on the AquaPod. We also have firebowls that are labeled GAS FEATURE on the Panel, but AUX 4 on the remote AquaPod. Is there a way to convert the AUX 4 on the Remote to FireBowls? And need to give the Spa BLOWER a name on the remote as well.

THank you very much,
tstex

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.