Fortuna, Ca.
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital PPC1 (RC-35)
Just checking to make sure I need the formula for calculation of gallons in pool. I have been going on it being 4900 gal.
Pool is 13' round by 4' deep. : :?:

Pool calculator says 4000 gallons. pi r-squared H is 3.14 X 6.5 squared X 4 = 531 cubic feet X 7.8gallons per cubic ft yields roughly 4000 gallons as well.

idowatsu said:
neither of these help me. I have an automated salt generator and acid feed system.

What is it that you are trying to figure out that my Pool Calculator won't help you with? You said something about borax and acid, but you never said what it was that you were trying to do.

idowatsu said:
how much for a 4000 gal pool

What are you trying to do? You shouldn't be adding anything to the pool unless there is a reason to add it. Is the PH off? Are you trying to raise the borate level? And what are your current water test results? We need to know what you are trying to do that might involve borax and acid and where the pool is starting from before we can help you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.