Pool Circulation???

whataboy

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 18, 2015
Lewisville,Texas
New pool owner for only 6 months now. Here is pic of my pool showing skimmer locations (2) and (4) returns with clockwise circular pattern. It seems to be doing good job with water just breaking the surface. Is this the correct way? Thanks

Yes I do have a main drain at deep end in the center. Ha the blue floaty thing has since been thrown away. For some reason the wife keeps throwing it in so I took it upon myself to toss it in the trash. Its not needed with BBB method..lol

Yes I do have a main drain at deep end in the center. Ha the blue floaty thing has since been thrown away. For some reason the wife keeps throwing it in so I took it upon myself to toss it in the trash. Its not needed with BBB method..lol

Good answer! :) and Nice Pool!

Yes, that circulation pattern is fine. It really depends on prevailing winds and if the circulation is carry floating debris to the skimmers. If it isn't then try switching to counterclockwise.

No need for the returns to ripple the surface unless you are trying to raise PH or cool the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.