Is there a good LED? SAVI, Intellibright, ColorLogic...

I'm planning a new pool and my PB highly recommended that I upgrade to SAVI LED lighting. After doing a good amount of research, it seems the SAVI LED has poor reviews due to extreemly high failure rates. Another issue with SAVI is its 1.5" nicheless design, so once you get it, you're suck with it. I haven't found many good reviews for ColorLogic either. I haven't been able to find too many bad reviews on the Intellibright but not too many good ones either.

Should I just go for the standard incandescent light/niche and then upgrade to something like a colorsplash bulb?

Please post any reviews about your LED and how long you've had it for?

Sorry you have not gotten a response yet. I put a ColorSplash bulb into my old fixture. The colored LEDs are not nearly as bright as the white halogens. If you go with a colored LED (or plan to put the bulbs in), then I would suggest more than one fixture.

If you plan on automation, then there is some advantage to matching the manufacturer of the LED light to the automation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.