Attention Intex 26' X 52" Pool Owners!

PAGirl

TFP Guide
Jun 5, 2012
Central PA
How has your pool held up? I have had an 18' X 48" for a few years. We are looking to go bigger. I was all for the 22', but my family is wanting the 26'. It makes me nervous! We are moving it to a sunnier area, as last season our pool water temp never got above 78 degrees or so. The ground has been leveled, but we have to remove the bigger rocks and get sand. I plan on ordering a Gorilla pad, too, as we are putting it on the edge of a field. Any help or tips when transitioning to the larger pool?

I don't have an Intex, but I remember when we were shopping, I was a little nervous on the larger size also. I have to say, I am SO happy that we have a larger size pool. In fact, I can honestly say I've never come across a post that said they wish they'd gone with a smaller setup, which was a deciding factor for me. Is it the installation hassles of the bigger pool, or perhaps the price that has you the most concerned?

Just mostly concerned whether the integrity of the liner is compromised because of the size. My husband says I should just get the bigger because every three or four years I upgrade to a bigger pool. He says we can keep this one as long as it will last, ha ha.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.