My poolproject

Hi fluke0870,

I was not able to access your link.

When you have time, please include your location in your profile and your pool/equipment specs in your signature. You can do all this by going to User Control Panel, located top left.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Sounds like quite a journey. Funny when I think Austria I don't think swimming pool. But then I've never been there so why would I? The only thing that comes to mind is Hollywood's version of Austria ala Julie Andrews :mrgreen:

Hi frustratedpoolmom,

i think you mean the movie: The Princess Diaries. In german the movie called 'plötzlich Prinzezin' (surprisedly princess) and played in the fictive country Genovien (should be between spain and france)
the most people think about austria: mountain, snow, k&K monarchie, mozart, schwarzenegger and so on.

I have read your manual about BBB. its sound very interesting. the usaly pool chemical ist very different here in europe.
like ph-minus you use Borax we use sulfuric
Baking Soda - never heart before, pls don't wonder that come many vistior from my home forum in austria to you ;-)

Regards
Bernd

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.