Goodyear AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Has anyone who is running the Hayward ProLogic or AquaLogic automation system with AquaConnectWeb or RF Remote controls installed the Hayward AQL2 RF Antenna 50ft extension kit? This is a quick set up with great instructions on how to remove the existing RF Antenna from the ProLogic or AquaLogic control panel. Its weird that the Hayward instructions require you to actually CUT OFF the factory installed connector at one end of the 50ft cable and strip very small wires to feed into the RF module. It would have been simpler to put a second connector on the module so its just plug and play. I checked and double checked all connections and Im still getting a Communication Error 3. Im hoping this is simply a wiring issue but so far after redoing the connections 2X and trying a power down reset it didn't fix anything. Anyone have any troubleshooting suggestions?

As it turns out Hayward Tech Support got back to me. They had me cut the wires on the antenna side of the cable, strip them and swap #1 position to #3 and then swap #2 to #4. Now there are no issues it works fine. Just in case anyone else has that issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.