30 seconds between posts?

0 is great for a bot. 20 is much better than 0. 30 can be annoying, I am one one forum that is 1 minute. I give them one post a day, if that. I pulled our business sponsorship and forum discount because the new admin was anti vendor. My buddies and I paid for the forum cost, when we all didn't renew they had to resort to big boy pop up ads and click through ads. They asked for us to come back, but they put rules in place like "Vendors could no post in the classifieds" "Vendors could post 1 post per day in a special vendor classified area" that there was no traffic in, and no way to create traffic with only one post per day.

I'm waaayyy too slow for it to ever be an issue for me. I know, because I never got a warning. :)

Slow can be a beautiful thing I guess. I have to say, I love the new system....truly a bot's worst nightmare.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I believe AQ members have the "TFP Guide" moniker, so whichever group that is associated with. Doesn't really affect me, I end up reading and editing my responses over and over so 30 seconds is a distant memory by the time I post something.

Edit: See, took me so long that Patrick beat me to it :cool:

I believe AQ members have the "TFP Guide" moniker, so whichever group that is associated with. Doesn't really affect me, I end up reading and editing my responses over and over so 30 seconds is a distant memory by the time I post something.

Edit: See, took me so long that Patrick beat me to it :cool:

That is very, very sad. If I beat you to it....oh bouuy. :)

- - - Updated - - -

OK I can look into it. :)

Thanks again for all you're doing. :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.