Leaky Polaris 360 Hose

May 24, 2015
florida
Hi,

I have a polaris 360 with the large diameter hose. It does a great job but the hose keeps splitting and leaking so I have to cut off the leaky sections and reattach the hose. At $25 per six foot section it is getting to be an expensive repair. Is there an alternative to using the polaris branded hose?

Thanks!

I would suggest replacing that section of hose rather than cutting and reattaching the same hose. Sounds like the hose is at the end of its life span and can spring a new leak at any time. I have a Polaris 360 and you should get a couple of years out of a new hose - minimum.

It depends a lot on how smooth your pool surface is and the quality of the materials in the hose. It's a "wear item", so just figure on a segment or two every three or four years, but your "mileage" is unique to your pool.

I've bought at Leslies, I've bought on line. It's pretty much all made in the same Chinese prison. LOL.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.