The pump and the skimmer basket

May 20, 2015
Naples florida
The part that connects the actual pump to the skimmer basket is a screw on connection it leaks can't/ don't want to tighten any more shouldn't there be a seal there? I have pictures but am unable to upload them to this post. I have no history with this pump was purchased second hand trying to get the air leaks out and my psi and suction up. It is a waterway pump model sd-10 any help would be appreciated

From a quick search on-line for your model number, it looks like most of those unions do indeed have an o-ring like the image attached. If there is a leak, you should have air bubbles in your pump basket lid, or maybe even see some water squirt-out when you turn the pump off.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When you click on the picture it will give you several different links that you can use depending on what you are doing with them. There's html, img, and several others. Click img, it will copy it when you do that. Right click in your post and hit paste. Bam! Pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.