A corner for the industry folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
Sean, this site has generated so much attention that we seem to have a goodly number of members that are 'In The Industry' 8)

Would it be reasonable/ feasible to have a place for the industry guys to 'shop talk'? My reasoning is that there are enough 'pool dudes' here to justify it and, also that it would keep us from distracting from pool owner's posts with our 'shop talk' :)

I'd imagine that it would be down there with the 'Coffee Bar' It could well be educational for pool owners and would also provide a place for the industry guys to 'shop talk' without having to hijack a pool owner's thread.

Just a thought... accept or reject as you see fit :-D

Ted

Edit - I gotta learn how to spell :hammer:

Re: A corner for the industry fols

To Sean whom it may concern,

As someone who has read just about every post made on this forum since I joined a couple of months ago, I think this is a great idea. I wouldn't have the nerve to say anything, but I sure would like to listen in!

Cheers, Gary

P.S. In case the "read just about every post thing" thing makes you wonder, I do have a life (of sorts) - I just don't sleep well ... GTM

Re: A corner for the industry fols

I would really like that as well. I find myself limiting some things because it might just be annoying for pool owners to read and I dont want to detract from the original question asked. I have learned a lot talking to waste that I have applied to my work, but some of those things are just too off topic and we take over threads.

No sorry. I'm thrilled at all you industry folks who have joined and participate, but this site is for the general public. There are plenty of industry associations that have their own forums. I want to keep the focus of TFP squarely on the residential pool owners.

Thanks,
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.