Party time

Sep 12, 2013
Montgomery,Al
Not sure if I'm in the right spot or not. Using tapatalk which I'm not too familiar with. If not, just delete. Just wanted to show off my pool ready for the holiday weekend!!
ac5d2f3ce9646c7fa58005aa1d479b78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a little bit of a drive, but when does the party start?
My door is always open to my TFP peeps that helped me get this foreclosure sparkling....

- - - Updated - - -

First thing that comes to mind is that walkway that looks like a ramp to your pool ... or for my teenage boys, WOULD be made into a ramp to launch themselves into the air for a "cannonball". Enjoy your weekend.

Luckily no boys here...built that ramp for my lil 84 yr old Mom with a promise she wouldn't drive her scooter down it...lol

Looks nice and inviting! The whole area around the pool looks great also. Privacy and good for entertaining! Hope you have great weather for the holiday.

Looks nice and inviting! The whole area around the pool looks great also. Privacy and good for entertaining! Hope you have great weather for the holiday.
Thanks JamesR...still a work in progress. We replaced the deck a couple of months ago. It was in worse shape than the fence. We will be pressure washing the fence in the next few weeks and staining both. I wouldn't mind having a few less trees that are really a challenge.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nice! Hope you have good weather for your pool party. Looks like our first pool party will have to wait until sometime in June. Supposed to be a washout in DFW this weekend.

Look on the bright side man. Weather dude just said our rain chance for Sunday was going............get this........DOWN to 60%. Thank God! What a relief from 70%!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.