swg issues

May 12, 2011
Replaced the pcb on my mineral springs unit due to issues in the fall. After opening the pool and adding salt etc I turned on the swg to find a flashing no flow light. that goes out after several minute. Is this likely the flow sensor or another problem?
Any help/idea are appreciated!

It could be, but have you verified chlorine generation? Are your levels good?

You can always "catch" water from a return using an upside down air filled container and see if the FC level of that water is different than the bulk water in the pool.

I turned on the swg to find a flashing no flow light. that goes out after several minute.
The low flow light should go out within a minute. It's designed to not let your cell have power until it has water flow to avoid damage to the cell. So Mine is no flow - steady light, then changes to a flashing light for a few seconds before it goes out, then begins to generate chlorine.

So as suggested, if you are getting chlorine out of the pool return, your system is working.

Posting your test results would be handy for further diagnosis...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.