Neptune A frame entry system? What type of Mat Under it?

Sep 10, 2013
El Cajon CA
We are in the market for new entry system for our pool and like the idea of steps but don't have a deck on our pool. I am looking at the neptune A Frame entry system and wondering if anyone has any feedback on this setup good or bad. We have 3 large dogs that like to get in the pool and the ladder isn't good for getting them in and out of the pool. And we are over the wobbly intex ladder as well. HERE is a link to the setup we are looking at.

The other option is to get two sets of steps and tie them together somehow. I have seen it done and didn't save the thread or just can't find it. If anyone has gone that rout please share your experiences with that also. Thanks in advance.

Re: Anyone using the Neptune A frame entry system?

I've never seen two sets of steps tied together here. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

The steps you linked to I've heard are very heavy!

Re: Anyone using the Neptune A frame entry system?

I've never seen two sets of steps tied together here. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

The steps you linked to I've heard are very heavy!

I think them being heavy will help with them not floating like steps do sometimes and we leave our pool up all year long and can even use it sometimes in the winter time. I will have to try and find out the weight of the system.

OK I went a head and ordered the steps, Now I am interested in what everyone is using for under the steps/Ladders for mats? I was thinking of using the Rubber Pavers under the ladder, has anyone used them before? I don't know if they would cause algae or not. I see people use the non slip bath mats with suction cups I would think they would work good for under it also. Here is a link to the pavers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.