You're kidding right??? Those pictures can't be for real. You got them off the internet. Ok, who got you to do this to set us all up? I'm not falling for it, no way. No one just waltzes in, buys a fabulous house, and gets a gorgeous pool like that. Here I am killing myself making all these mind-boggling decisions during the pool build, living with mud and slop out my back door, waking up to the sound of grinding machines,,,,,,,,, and YOU hop on this forum ready for your test kit! NO FAIR!!!!

Ok. Well, I guess it's willy twue. Fairy tales do happen to some people, so I'll back off now.

Welcome and congratulations! What a beautiful pool and, and, and, well, and everything. I am in love with those plate glass windows overlooking the pool. It is all stunning! Now, we will need some night shots to show off the step lights. It all must be magnificent at night.

I agree with Woody, anything this lovely deserves a name. You need to name it like people name their ranches! Seriously, thanks for sharing, and I hope I didn't raz you too hard on your first day here! :razz: Take care! Suz.

I think you got it right. You bough the POOL. The house just happen to come with it!

I am with Suz, I would LOVE to see some night shots. I bet it is stunning!

Let us know when your test kit gets there. We can help you with the testing and what your pool needs.

Kim

OMG! :shock:

That is one gorgeous pool man!! I love the finish color because it is truly natural looking with the water color it gives. It may be the best color combo for a natural looking pool I've ever seen on the forum. It is absolutely fantastic looking. That is extremely impressive. Ocean water looks like it does because of the sand and it's never blue sand down there. Very nice!

Welcome to TFP!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You sure did get lucky with that house/pool. The pool is so beautiful and the decking complements your coping so well! I love the pool, and all the rocks and the waterfall, wow what a site.

I agree with Suz - how nice and stress free, no hidden frustration with the timeline from the pool builders, banging your head against the wall as you add this and delete that, no countdown to a huge increase in your water bill, or changing decking or tile or vinyl or gunite selections 100 times and then seeing a fabulous new pool on here and immediately calling your PB, how can I HAVE THIS? haha.

Love it! It is so beautiful and I am only a little bit jealous of your fabulous oasis. ENJOY and welcome to TFP.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support