entry steps

radome

Jul 10, 2013
Destin, FL
I have an intex ultra frame 12'x24'x52" pool. I want to replace the ladder with entry steps. i have looked on line and cannot find one that specifically says it will work with my pool. is there anyone that knows of entry steps that will work with this sloped sided pool?

I have seen that confer steps have worked. They have a slope at the bottom that goes against the wall. They are kinda expensive and you'll have to have a safety ladder or deck platform to attach them too.

thanks casey. i have looked at those. I have a deck but all i have looked at say they are for flat bottom pools. the part of the liner that is on the ground is flat but the sides are curved in at the bottom and top. Is there anyone that has installed entry steps into your intex agp?

You can run a search at top right and it will generate several threads so you can click on to see what past members have used that work for them. The confer is just one step system,that worked.

Good luck.

I had several Intex pools and my Confer ladder went right in. The non Intex ladders do not sit right against the wall of the pool. If the bottom of your pool is flat, you're good. Also, have you tried Craigslist? I picked up a nice set of steps with the inside and outside sections for $35. I have two sets of steps in my pool because the Confer.. Ladder style...is for entry/exit, not playing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.