Wonderful forum!

spishex

TFP Expert
Oct 12, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
Greetings all!

I'm a Pool and Spa service tech in North Carolina and proud owner of a crusty old Hot Springs Classic that is getting restored for this winter.

The forum is a great tool for me, so my appreciation goes out to all of you, owners and professionals both. Looking forward to spending way too much time here.

Tim

Hi Tim :wave:

Always good to have another pro around!

Seems to me that Butterfly or one of the other mods might change your designation to "In The Industry" to allow the folks here to know that you you know your sh** (uhm.. stuff) :p

I personally think that it's great!! you've joined here to share your knowledge and learn some things that will help you and your customers :goodjob:

Thanks for the welcome, guys. As promised I've been here more than is probably healthy the last few days. So much built up energy from not being able to post on poolforum... I've gone through a lot of manufacturer's courses so don't be afraid to let me know when I'm just repeating some BS I heard somewhere. The chemical knowledge on here in particular is so far above and beyond what I ever learned I know I'll slip up once in a while. Ah well, I'll try anyway. :-D

Thanks again!

36 posts in 2 days is a goodly number :wink: I'm glad you're doing it! you're finding your way around the site and helping where and when you can :goodjob:

While it's a shame that Pool Forum can't accept new members :cry: , this site has attracted a lot more 'In The Industry' folks and I like that! Expert -been there, done that, ruined the tee shirt doing it, - advice is VERY welcome here!

By the way, thanks for saving me numerous keystrokes with your good answers :wink: 8)

Ted

I think it's OK to link to your site as long as you're not selling stuff. If you sell stuff, talk to SeanB and he may make you one of the 'prefered vendors' for this site as long as you are willing to offer a discount for the members here 8) )

I think the best way to do this is run whatever you're thinking of by SeanB or JasonLion, just to be sure that it's kosher :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
spishex said:
Glad to help!

So, an etiquette question: Any issue with me putting the link to my website in my signature? I've noticed a lot of manufacturer links around but don't want to get too self-advertisey for anyone's taste.

Welcome to TFP!

A link is fine. Just be sure to read the rules about what you can and can not include:
rules-for-signatures-and-avatars-please-read-t3903.html

And thanks for asking! :goodjob: