Thought my SLAM was done... but maybe not!

Pflugerpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 25, 2014
Pflugerville, TX
After having been keeping my SLAM going for the past week and a half or so, I thought I was about there.

On Sunday, my OCLT was 1.0. On Monday, OCLT went down to 0.5. CC has been 0.5 or less all along. I kept the SLAM going though because the water was still kind of cloudy, and that's one of the three criteria for judging when you're through.

So yesterday, the water finally cleared! But I ran another OCLT last night, and that's back up to 2.5. My FC went down from 24 to 21.5 overnight. (CYA looks like it's 60 after I uncovered this spring, so my shock level is 24.) Aaaargh!

I'm leaving town tomorrow for a few days, and I have no choice but to elevate the FC level and let it drift back down during my absence, but the OCLT reversal has got me worried. Well, I guess I'm just going to have to see how things fare. If I've got to start over next week, I've got to start over.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.