Diamond Brite Steel Blue

May 19, 2015
Prairieville, LA
I am new to the board and I am really enjoying the great information provided on these forums. My wife and I are considering Diamond Brite Steel Blue but I am unable to find any photos on the internet and my PB has never done one. If anyone can provide me with pictures of their pool with Steel Blue that would be greatly appreciated??? thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

If you can find some other brands with a very close color it will give you a very good idea of the water color it will give you. I can't say I've heard of that particular one, but it's likely very similar to many blue finish colors. Good luck with your build, and we'd love to see some pictures of it.

We also are looking at the steel blue diamond brite finish for our pool. I noticed you posted in May - did you ever get your pool done and if so, what do you think of the color?

I am new to the board and I am really enjoying the great information provided on these forums. My wife and I are considering Diamond Brite Steel Blue but I am unable to find any photos on the internet and my PB has never done one. If anyone can provide me with pictures of their pool with Steel Blue that would be greatly appreciated??? thanks in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.