NEW Blue Surf Pebble Sheen color

SuzfromTexas

Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 7, 2015
Houston, Texas
Pebble Sheen has a new color. I don't know how long it's been out, but I just saw it on the PebbleTec website. It's called Blue Surf. I had heard they had Tahoe Blue from their Pebble Tec line available (but unannounced) on the Sheen line of colors. So I thought maybe this was it but with a different name. But the Blue Surf Pebble Sheen looks nothing like the Tahoe Blue (or Blue Tahoe, whatever....) in the Pebble Tec line.

I haven't yet found any pictures of pools with the new Blue Surf color.

You're hearing it first, here on TFP. Well, it's relatively new News.

Here's a link to a photo of the dry stone sample. Suz.

And here is the link to the updated PebbleTec website page.

http://www.pebbletec.com/products/pe...lor=black-onyx

Right! I'm curious about it. So far, I haven't seen a Sheen pool that I love. I've only seen Blue Granite and Aqua Blue. I decided I wanted to avoid the salt and pepper pebbles. I've been asking around to see a French Grey. This new one may be a perfect compromise - if it's available. If I remember, I'm going to call Pebble Tec tomorrow. Suz.

I actually was comparing my brochure I have and they removed the color "Black Satin" from their lineup. I am wondering what that new color looks like. We wanted a blue pool but I kinda wished the tanning ledge looked like sand. I know some people have done two colors to achieve this but frankly I didn't want to go through the trouble. I wish I could see a pool with the new color and tanning ledge to see what it looks like at 5' and 12". We right now are scheduled for Aqua Blue.

I called Pebble Tec (1-800-937-5058) to ask them about the new Blue Surf (is it available now; can they send any pictures of pools or of it in water - surely they test the color somewhere; and is this color an upgrade?). I had to leave a message. I don't know if they hadn't opened yet or just busy. I'll check to see which time zone they're in and call back. Take care. Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Progress on the Hunt for Blue Surf: I spoke with the PebbleTec regional sales rep for Texas. Super nice guy! He is going to check on pictures for us and will get back to me either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning. He said their test pools are near the PebbleTec headquarters around Scottsdale. We both agreed someone, somewhere has pictures of this new Sheen.

The word is that Blue Surf is similar to the Aqua Blue but a tad bit darker and more on the blue side than the Aqua Blue. As far as he knows, the color is available now, but he will double check that. The sales reps were told it would be available when the new color was released which was yesterday. As far as samples go (the little triangular stones), he heard they have them at the headquarters but are waiting for the stickers that go on the back to come in. I told him that I'd take one without the sticker!!!! (he had a great sense of humor).

Next week he is coming to Houston and is hoping headquarters will go ahead and send him some 'stickerless' samples to bring to Houston! This must be the color meant for my pool! I feel it in my bones!!! I hope; maybe; possibly; we'll see!

I'll let you know when I hear something. Suz.

Progress on the Hunt for Blue Surf: I spoke with the PebbleTec regional sales rep for Texas. Super nice guy! He is going to check on pictures for us and will get back to me either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning. He said their test pools are near the PebbleTec headquarters around Scottsdale. We both agreed someone, somewhere has pictures of this new Sheen.

The word is that Blue Surf is similar to the Aqua Blue but a tad bit darker and more on the blue side than the Aqua Blue. As far as he knows, the color is available now, but he will double check that. The sales reps were told it would be available when the new color was released which was yesterday. As far as samples go (the little triangular stones), he heard they have them at the headquarters but are waiting for the stickers that go on the back to come in. I told him that I'd take one without the sticker!!!! (he had a great sense of humor).

Next week he is coming to Houston and is hoping headquarters will go ahead and send him some 'stickerless' samples to bring to Houston! This must be the color meant for my pool! I feel it in my bones!!! I hope; maybe; possibly; we'll see!

I'll let you know when I hear something. Suz.

Wow that is what I wanted too!!!! I thought the Aqua Blue was a little light and the Blue Granite I didn't like all the black but if this is in between I would probably love it. Tell him to bring me some samples to Austin!

In truth Suz is Gargamel in disguise. She's going to build a Smurf Blue pool to lure her little blue friends in and then capture them! What she'll do next I'm not sure...but if they're lucky she'll serve them smurfberries and blue Gatorade!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.