Keeping FC levels up

you shouldnt have to add any. you have pretty much the same setup as me. maybe just toss some in before or after a big party. don't use the boost feature, just toss in some bleach and take it easy on your cell. just set the % so it maintains whatever level you need at whatever amount of time you choose. im at 40% for 8 hours - but you may need more or less. just gotta make sure its set for enough time to make what you need.

you DO want to test chlorine - i do every other day to make sure its working properly. your pool is warmer and gets more sun than mine but we have almost the exact same equipment and size of pool.

Sorry. I have the signature setup when posting from a desktop. Doesn't seem to show it from my iPhone.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing a reply from full website version. Looks like it's allowing the signature and will post from now own on this version.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.