Please Help!! Jandy Aqua Pure 1400

May 20, 2015
Vernon
I'm new to having to manage a pool on my own and just joined this site today so any help is greatly appreciated! :)

I have Jandy Aqua pure 1400 and it doesn't seem to be producing any chlorine. The panel keeps beeping and displaying 170, but I can't silence the alarm and none of the buttons work. There are no lights on the panel either. I did look at the contacts on the sensor and there seems to be some rust present on one. I have no clue if I should replace the cell or the sensor or the panel or all the above. Please help me fix this without having to break the bank!

Also not sure what details are needed to attempt to diagnose the problem, but here's some other info. 18x36 vinyl liner inground pool 8' deep end

I also have a polaris 280 pool cleaner that is no longer working. The pump won't come on. Is there any solution to fixing the booster pump or does it have to be replaced?

Thanks everyone!

On the AquaPure, an error code of 170 means that either the power supply or the main board have gone bad.

The booster pump could be a circuit breaker problem, a pump problem, or the timer or control system that turns the booster on/off. I would start by turning the circuit breaker all the way off and then back on again and see if that makes any difference.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.