wrems

May 7, 2015
River Falls, WI
As a new pool owner who was pretty overwhelmed with how to deal with a pool and chemicals I have to say this method rocks!

While I was testing this morning I was admiring just how amazingly clear my water was. It's unreal. I thought it was clear a couple of weeks ago when I first started the pool and adopting the advice outlined on this forum. Boy was I wrong! It keeps getting better and better. Now if only the weather would turn we could actually use it. 56° when I took my sample...

Here's a pic of a dive torpedo at the deep end of my pool 8'. One can almost still read the warning caveat printed on the side. If I had zoomed in with my phone I bet maybe I could read the label...

Torpedo Pic 8 feet.jpg

I'm so glad I found this site and all the helpful people here. I've learned and continue to learn every time I come here.

I started this method when I bought my house last July. The bank had a new liner installed and we were close enough to closing that I took control from the start of the fill. From the start my water looked great, The pool company couldn't believe I knew nothing about pools. Over the next couple of months the water just kept evolving and getting better and by the end of the season even I was impressed with how a pool could look.

Another pool snob
attachment.php

You're ruined, now. :mrgreen: You'll hesitate to get into anyone else's pool, especially a public pool. And your kids will get that way, too.

Thanks for that image. I'm traveling, and at a hotel right now. They have an indoor pool (that I had no intention of using), but now I'll be afraid to go to bed.

Congratulations on having a great pool. Last year I was an algae infested angry pool owner and spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on chemicals. Learned here that in less than 10 minutes a day my pool can be trouble free and fabulous. Everywhere I go I rate the water and none of them looks as good as my pool. Drink the Kool-Aid, this is the way to go!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.