Installation Sanity Check - When to fill?

So I just need a quick confirmation on filling an AGP.

I'm assembling the pool in my sig. I'm at the point where I'll soon be ready to install the wall. Soon after, the liner... Under the liner instructions, step 19, it discusses only filling the pool part way before you cut out the return and skimmer openings.

The instructions are relatively silent with regards on when to fill it the rest of the way. At this point in the instructions, it has really only walked me through installation of the wall panel, and hanging the liner. After this section, it launches into permanent installation of the top inner stabilizers, upright wall posts, and the toprail.

Basically, I feel a little uncomfortable filling the pool (even partially) without the rest of the wall assembly complete. I'm using a uni-bead liner, so I could hang the liner and install the top inner stabilizers and wall posts before filling. Thoughts?

Instructions available here for the curious (requires PDF download):
https://www.thepoolfactory.com/cameo-8x15x52-oval.html#installation-warranty

Fill the pool a few inches, shut the water off, work the wrinkles out and when done with that, start water again. Fill it to an inch below return and skimmer whichever comes first. Put the skimmer box on, the gasket behind the liner on the skimmer opening, line the faceplate up with the skimmer box and screw the screws in.

Once the box is on, cut the liner.

You will need to cut the liner before the return instalment.

You want your stabilizer bars on, at least part way to give the wall support. As the pool is filling, start plumbing the post and attaching the bars, and top rails. Do not tighten the screws to the top rails until the last toprail is on. That will give you some play if needed.

Is this what you need?

The manufacturers instructions are horrible. I was given a CD with cut up YouTube vids as my instructions. I called and they confirmed that this was my manual. I said, You're joking right?! I called my pool manufacturer in New York and they emailed me a thorough instruction manual. It was greatly appreciated so I feel your pain in regards to an incomplete instruction manual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.