Test Kits and other goodies....

octanefam

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 11, 2015
Puyallup, WA
So yes this is my FIRST pool I know I have asked a lot of newb questions but everyone here as been a lot of help. So the concrete pad is being pour on Wednesday in hopes to set up this weekend.

Getting ready to purchase my TF-100 what else do I need to get with my test kit? Are there certain items that I should always have around so after I test I don't say, I don't have any of that I need to go to the store"....lol

Is the cheapest place on line to buy the tf-100 on their website? I looked on Amazon because of my prime account but didnt see the TF-100.

Thanks you,

10x20 Intex
Sand Filter
Solar Cover

Last edited by a moderator:
At the risk of shooting myself squarely in the foot, I suggest you get the TF-100 from "PoolSupplyworld.com" They are in CA so the shipping would be less and the delivery would be quicker.

Probably the one option that everyone enjoys is the SpeedStir. It really does improve your ability to get precise results. You can probably get that also from PSW, but, if not, several places online (and us) carry it. :D

Scuba_Steve makes a good point in that you could get free shipping from tftestkits.net by adding an option, although it will take longer to get to you than ordering from PSW ... I guess depends on how much of a hurry you are in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.