Help deciding which solar heater to buy...FAFCO vs sunquest

Jun 7, 2014
Rochester,NY
A simple question to anyone who knows about these two solar heater pannels. FAFCO solar bear vs. sunquest heaters. I have read a lot of info on TFP about FAFCO (which should tell me something......their most likely the best) but not so much on sunquest. I have read about sunquest on amazon and ebay and they also have a 4x20 panel, not sure if its 2 2x20's or a single 4x20 though. Could anyone help me out with any suggestions on either of these or another brand that maybe I should look into? I really want to get this thing up this summer.

I'm pretty new to TFP so I dont have my signature up yet but I have a 24' AGP, 1 hp pentair motor and pentair sand filter. The location of the panels would be roof mounted on my garage which in 1 story high and 35' from the pump. It faces south and gets about 10hrs of full sun. I live in western NY.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help!

-Ben

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.