Opening pool and vacuuming crud

cfclay

Apr 24, 2010
Lexington,Ky
I'm vacuuming debris from my Intex 22' pool and this sock fills up with junk pretty fast. If I'm vacuuming to waste, do I even need to use this piece?
9a4edd56fc5280d136a7be932507abf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How fine is that sack? If there's a lot of crud on the bottom, it's not unheard of to have pine needles slip past the basket and clog up the pump impeller. Something to catch the worst of the big stuff is a good idea, but that looks a bit fine. I expect it would clog itself in minutes.

How fine is that sack? If there's a lot of crud on the bottom, it's not unheard of to have pine needles slip past the basket and clog up the pump impeller. Something to catch the worst of the big stuff is a good idea, but that looks a bit fine. I expect it would clog itself in minutes.

That sack is very, very fine. I don't have anything solid in the pool, just green stuff. There aren't any trees around. So vacuuming to waste should be fine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.