Loose Floppy Liner above water line

I have straightened that out on mine when I put in a new liner without draining the pool. All I had to do was remove a couple top rails and the clip that holds the liner over the edge and shift it a bit at a time. Reinstall the rails and do the next section. You will find a spot that won't go away eventually though as these liners are never a perfect fit.

That looks like an overlap liner, and if that's the case, I'm with Dan. Start where it appears to begin and remove a top rail and clip and shift the liner over some and pull it a little tighter. Then replace the clip and rail and move to the next, etc. etc. until you get it as smooth as you can.

Yes, looks like when it was installed, it looked straight when hung on the wall and as it filled, it became more apparent it was crooked. As others have said, work a section at a time.

Thanks for the replies. It looked Actually was perfect as we were filling then we ran into trouble and sometimes bad things happen to good people. My Crew (myself and my 13 year old son) had to change the way we were installing the liner because of some mis measurements and repairs. but it still looked great till the wall buckled out and had to drain repair and refill. :(
When I get home in 24 days Ill tackle the adjusting of the liner as yall suggested. once again thanks for the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.