Pics of Sheen finishes Slate Blue, French Grey, Cool Blue

Beautiful pool ! Thanks for posting ! The water color is what I'm looking for. Wondering if Wet Edge's Aqua Blue is similar to Pebble Tec ?? I still like Irish Cream. I was in my sons pool this weekend. They have Pebble Tec. I thought the surface was slightly rough, but certainly not uncomfortable. Just noticeable. So we might stick with Irish Cream since it is a satin finish.
Thanks everyone ! Hope to see more pictures ! Would also like to see everyone's tile pictures !

Below is a link to a site I ran across with some of the best pictures of the Pebble Sheen and Pebble Tec colors. For many colors it shows 3-5 pools for that color. Some are of the same pool but different angles. A few colors only have 1-2 pictures. On my monitor, it was a little funky in the way it worked. If I clicked on the photo, the cursor jumped to another picture thus giving the wrong color name for the enlarged photo. Anyway.... just be sure the large photo you're seeing matches the color name below. Hopefully, you'll see what I mean. Take care. Suz.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pebbletechnology/4349263825/in/photostream/

Wow..... I was going over Pebble Sheen pool finishes AGAIN. I had looked at the PebbleTec website recently. But of course I had to look again. They have added a new color to their Pebble Sheen line. It's called Blue Surf. I had heard they had Tahoe Blue from their Pebble Tec line available (but unannounced) on the Sheen line of colors. So I thought maybe this was it but with a different name. But the Blue Surf Pebble Sheen looks nothing like the Tahoe Blue (or Blue Tahoe, whatever....) in the Pebble Tec line.

I haven't yet found any pictures of pools with the new Blue Surf color.

You're hearing it first, here on TFP. Well, it's relatively new News.

Here's a link to a photo of the dry stone sample. Suz.

And here is the link to the updated PebbleTec website page.

http://www.pebbletec.com/products/pebble-sheen?color=black-onyx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.