Liner replacement

May 21, 2014
Portage, Indiana
Hey all,

Good to be back on TFPC I learned a lot last season and had a great beautiful summer. Well, over the winter I had an issue and well my liner is now shredded with no water in the pool.
I don't think I'm going to be able to replace it myself. I live in northwest Indiana. Is there anyone from around here that knows a good reliable company that can do this for me? I've always done everything myself, so I don't know any installers.

Thank you!!

Andy, call your local,pool stores and ask them about their installers. This is prime time though and you will probably wait for an opening. Also beware that some installers won't install a liner If its bought online but only through the pool company they deal with. Its a liability issue. At least that's what I was told looking into my install after a motorcycle accident with hubby.

Honestly though, this is a simple project you can research on YouTube n complete with a couple friends over a case of beer.

I've watched almost all the youtube videos on this... I'm a pretty confident DIYer with other household things but I became weary of wrinkles and getting the bottom coping and sand correct. Along with the dual main drains I have. Also, I've heard that it must be 80 plus degrees to do this for 2 consecutive days. I will do more research but I just want it to be right

Is that what you're going to do? Have it done by an installer? June is only a few weeks away.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.