Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Buy, Sell & trade

1. Back To Top    #1

Buy, Sell & trade

How about creating a section for members to buy, sell or trade used equipment?

obviously this would need a disclaimer, so that you (Sean) are not responsible/liable,
    and there should be a rule against spamming and actively promoting....

but hey a section like this could be great for when people are upgrading equipment and need to (or just want to) get rid of some "old" pool stuff

2. Back To Top    #2
    This topic was tossed around the Mod Squad a while ago, and we decided to table the issue... perhaps it is time to revisit?

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

3. Back To Top    #3
    I'll start a poll and let the members decide. However, as you said Raven, if we do this, it will have to be understood that all transactions are from member to member and not involving TFP.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.