Took full results with K-2006 first time

Apr 3, 2015
Visalia CA
Pool is roughly 13.5k gallons

Cya 90 (not sure if you go until the dot is completely gone, may be higher as I made sure to let eyes adjust and squinted :) )
P.H 7.3-7.5 (looked like the color could sit between 7.2-7.4 and 7.4-7.6)
TA 90
CH 280
FC 0

my pump sucks in air and I have a guy coming Tuesday to help me get figure it out.

Looks like I just need to add 280 oz of 6% chlorine? That's the highest strength I can find. Or is it cheaper overall to go get a stronger one from a pool store?

Glad you got your test kit! CYA test can be tricky, but you get the hang of it after awhile.
Yes add bleach. You will likely find it in 8.25% just regular bleach. Make sure it says 8.25% on it and no easy pour splash less or scents. In pool math you can change the percent to 8.25% 6 is just the default.

I was just basing that on the chlorine I actually have, it is 6%. Everything else look okay?

Ah ok. Double check the date on it as if it is from last year it probably has lost strength. Your numbers looks good other hand FC which you know. As for CYA do you have a SWG? If so you probably want to lower CYA to around 75. If not then you will want to lower it to 30-50. To do this you will have to drain some water and refill until you get to where you want to be.

Could you update your signature in settings with your pool, equipment and test kit info. It really helps us to know these things.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.