3 way valves

Rainman - I don't shop on- line so can't help you with the 'where'.

I can tell you that Jandy neverlube valves are good valves and that if anyone offers you a Hayward SP 733 - RUN, don't walk!! :)

I hope you can find a good valve at a good price that will perform well for your needs and your pool!

I bought all my valves from poolcenter.com

http://www.poolcenter.com/plumbing_valves_poolstor.htm

It was the best pricing I could find. No problems with the site or the valves. I used Jandy 3 way valves and check valves on the pad. I used the Pac Fab/ComPool 2 way valves instead of ball valves on returns and suction pipes. For an extra $10 per valve over a high quality ball valve I thought it was worth it. I was very impressed with these valves. If I had seen them in person before ordering I may have also used them instead of Jandy for my 3 way valve applications. However, I don't have any experience so I went conservative; Jandy has a great reputation so I paid the extra 100% to use Jandy everywhere I needed a 3 way valve.

carlos

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.