Do you do anything unique to organize/store your testing supplies?

Mar 27, 2015
Orlando, FL
Since there a lot of supplies that go into maintaining your own pool, I wanted a better way to store and organize them, particularly so it's easy to transport them out to the pool for testing, as I store everything inside.

So here's the route I took.

SYS-1-Box-Pool-1.jpg

SYS-1-Box-Pool-2.jpg

This is a Festool SYS 1 Box, a rather expensive option, but aligns with my use of Festool Systainers for other storage uses and I like keeping things consistent.

It comes with more inserts (1 more blue, 1 more red, and 1 green that is 2x the width of a blue), but in order to fit R-0013 I had to remove those. If I kept the R-0013 outside of this unit, then all those other inserts can go in and everything fits nicely in an insert, but then I don't have everything in a single box. I'm debating about pulling out the R-0013 and just having it separate.

When I start to run low on existing chemical and re-order, I can store a second for every chemical (except R-0013) right in this same box, which is handy.

The only thing this doesn't hold is the Taylor Salt Water Test kit. I could have fit the test chemicals in here but since this is a test I will be doing infrequently, I opted to leave that out.

Would be interested to see/hear what other may be doing in the area of testing supply organization/storage.

I keep all my TF-100 supplies in the box they arrived, but I rearranged it because I'm OCD. From top left corner I have all my chlorine test supplies and then moving down along the rows are other tests, all vials together. I just leave the small blue box out for quick access and space.

Attachments

• TF-100.jpg
    TF-100.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 43
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.