Pool Math App

You volunteering to write it?
All the equations are available in the html source code.
In fact multiple people have used them to make apps already ... SimplePool and PoolPal are 2 I think.

AggiePoolGuy: Have you tried this app yet?

Has anyone else used it?

Does it correspond to the TFP method?

I'd love an app for this. Now if I could only see my phone screen in bright sunlight! C'mon Samsung! Thanks. Suz.

AggiePoolGuy: Have you tried this app yet?

Has anyone else used it?

Does it correspond to the TFP method?

I'd love an app for this. Now if I could only see my phone screen in bright sunlight! C'mon Samsung! Thanks. Suz.

Yes, I use the Windows Phone version and love it. It is based on the TFP method.

(Disclaimer: my buddy (and fellow Aggie) wrote this app so please let me know if you have any feedback that you want me to share with him.)

Yes, I use the Windows Phone version and love it. It is based on the TFP method.

(Disclaimer: my buddy (and fellow Aggie) wrote this app so please let me know if you have any feedback that you want me to share with him.)

Thank you so much for replying! Now.... if I can remember to load it! Well, I guess I'd better open my new kit first! Thanks again. Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.